Hoodies are a must-have in any wardrobe, but with so many different fabrics, it can take time to choose the right one. Two popular options are French Terry fabric and Fleece.
In this blog, we'll explore the differences between the two materials to help you decide when to buy a women's Fleece Hoodie or a hoodie online.
French Terry Fabric:
- French Terry fabric is a knit fabric that is lightweight and breathable, making it perfect for cooler temperatures.
- This fabric is looped on one side, giving it a soft, cozy texture, while the other is flat.
- It is made from 100% cotton, making it easy to care for and machine washable.
- French Terry is ideal for hoodies, sweatpants, and loungewear, providing comfort and style.
- This fabric's smooth texture makes it suitable for screen printing and embroidery.
- Fleece is a synthetic fabric designed to mimic wool's texture and warmth.
- It is a dense, soft fabric that is perfect for cold weather conditions.
- Fleece is made from polyester, which makes it easy to care for and machine washable.
- It is also famous for sportswear, as it is lightweight and breathable.
- Fleece has a fuzzy texture on both sides, making it warm and cozy.
- This fabric is unsuitable for screen printing or embroidery due to its fuzzy texture.
Differences between French Terry and Fleece:
- While French Terry and Fleece are comfortable and cozy, they have some key differences.
- French Terry is a lightweight, breathable fabric, while Fleece is dense and warm.
- French Terry is made from 100% cotton, while Fleece is made from polyester.
- French Terry has a smooth texture, while Fleece has a fuzzy texture on both sides.
- French Terry is ideal for screen printing and embroidery, while Fleece is unsuitable for these techniques.
French Terry is suitable for cooler temperatures, while Fleece is perfect for cold weather conditions.
Maarte USA is an online store that offers a unique selection of Men’s and women's hoodies, sweatshirts and home decor products that are both stylish and functional.